Netflix is one of the most popular website to watch TV shows and movies online. If you are a movies lover, then consider using this website for streaming movies and TV-shows for free online. Before moving on, do remember that using Netflix is not free and you will have to buy a Netflix subscription plans to use it. It’s very easy to subscribe to Netflix plans and you can do that on Netflix.com website itself. Some people are looking for more details about how much does Netflix cost in different countries. If you are among them, then you are at the right place.
Netflix have increased it’s prices about 4% in last couple of years, but they have managed to attract more subscribers as well. Netflix was started back in 1997 and now it have about 98 million active users around the world. You will be amazed to know that Netflix is now available worldwide (except for Mainland China, Crimea, North Korea, and Syria). Some new countries have been added to Netflix subscription countries list and India is among them too.
If you want to know how much is Netflix in UK, then you have landed on the correct page. Here in this post we are going to tell you how much does Netflix cost in US and Netflix subscription prices in Canada. Though everything is mentioned on Netflix itself, but many people want to compare Netflix prices with other countries plans. So, below you can find a detailed list of how much does Netflix cost in US, UK, India, Canada and AU.
- Also Check: How to Cancel Netflix Subscription
What Is Netflix Subscription Plans?
Unlike other movie streaming and TV streaming websites, Netflix is not free. When you will visit this website, then you will have to sign up on it to get started with it and to watch movies and TV shows online. Once you have signed up for Netflix, you’ll be asked to subscribe to any of their plans to enjoy their services. There are various Netflix subscriptions plans available over there, and you can choose one according to your needs. If you want to know how much is Netflix cost per month, then you can know that here. Do note Netflix basic plans are starting plans and they are cheapest among Netflix subscription plans.Netflix is a paid media streaming service which can be used to watch movies and TV shows on smart TV, mobiles, computers, iPads, iPods etc. Do you know that you can also enjoy Netflix subscriptions on more than 4 devices at a single time.
How Much Does Netflix Cost In UK, AU
- ‘Basic’ membership: £5.99/month. One screen at a time; includes standard definition (SD) streaming only.
- ‘Standard’ membership: £7.49/month. Stream to two screens simultaneously; includes HD streaming.
- ‘Premium’ membership: £8.99/month. Stream to four screens at a time; includes streaming at 4K resolution.
How Much Is Netflix in US and Netflix Subscription Cost In Canada
How Much Is DVD/Blu-ray Plan
If you are from US, then you can also enjoy Netflix DVD plans. Do note that this service is available only in United States and you can rent movies DVDs in it. The price of this plan is based upon how many movies discs you can have at a single time. If you want Blu-ray movie DVDs, then there’s an upcharge for that. You may not find Blu-ray option available on all movies, but in case they don’t have Blu-ray discs available, they will send you a DVD.
Moreover this plan is divided into two parts, Limited and Unlimited. The limited Netflix DVD plans will allow you to have one DVD at a time and not more than 2 DVDs per month. While in Unlimited Netflix Blu-ray plans, you can request and get unlimited number of movies discs at your home.
The price for limited Netflix subscription plan starts from $4.99 per month and unlimited Netflix will cost you in between $7.99 to $52.99 per month (depends on the number of DVDs)
Netflix Streaming Plans:
- Basic Plan –The basic Netflix plan starts from $7.99 per month and in this plan you can enjoy streaming Netflix contents only on 1 screen at a time. Moreover no HD video format is available on this plan, and it is cheapest Netflix plan.
- Standard Plan –Netflix standard plan costs about $9.99 per month and it is one of most popular Netflix plan which is quite affordable with HD movies and TV shows. Do note that you can enjoy streaming media on 2 screens at a time using this plan. You can also enjoy watching movies and TV shows in HD video format in this plan. Though Ultra HD is not available in this plan but if you are looking for Netflix subscription plans for personal use, then this is best plan for you.
- Premium Plan –Many people are searching for how much is Netflix per month for Premium Plan. Let us tell you that Netflix premium subscription plan cost about $11.99 per month and this is undoubtedly, best Netflix plans with Ultra HD movies and TV shows too. Once you have your own Netflix premium accounts, you can enjoy streaming movies and TV shows on 4 screens at a time.
Netflix Cost Per Month In India
If you will look for Netflix India plans, then you will find that Netflix subscription plans in India are similar to that of other countries plans. The basic plan of Netflix India costs about Rs.500 and it offers SD picture viewing with 1 device support at a time. The Standard Netflix plan in India will cost you Rs.650 and offers 2 active screens at a time with HD video output. Whereas Premium Plan Netflix cost in India 2017 is Rs.800 for 4 active screens at a time with Ultra-HD viewing. So you now know about how much does Netflix cost in India.
Netflix plans will allow you to watch movies and TV shows online without advertisements. Just because of this reason many people are interested in knowing about how much does Netflix cost per month. Above we have shared every possible information about Netflix subscriptions plans and Netflix basic plans cost. We have got requests of people asking is Netflix worth it?, and if you have similar question, then answer is YES. You now know about how much is Netflix 2017 cost, and from above you can also enjoy Netflix free trial 3 months.